5kg Patio Gas Refill
PLEASE CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICE.
-Dimensions : Height-314mm Diameter-306mm
-For gas BBQs and table top patio heaters
-Regulator type : 27mm Clip on
-Recommended Offtake : 10 kW (0.72 kg/h
Delivery service available please call for details
All cylinders are Subject to a cylinder refill agreement charge if no empty gas cylinder is available for exchange at £39.99. Please add to cart if this is required.
PLEASE CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICE
1. Calor Lite® is 49.7% lighter than the current Calor 6kg propane cylinder so it brings the nose weight of the caravan down
2. Calor Lite® is made of lightweight steel and has plastic handles which makes it easier to carry and hold
3. The Calor Lite® has built in Gas Trac® which is exclusive to Calor. It gives you a clear and simple way to check your gas levels
4. The cylinder features a POL connector (same connection as a standard 6kg propane cylinder) which means you do not need to change your current set up
5. Manufactures are trying to reduce the weights of their caravans to make them easier to tow and also reduce their carbon footprint. The Calor Lite® cylinder assists with this®
PLEASE CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICE.
-Dimensions : Height-340mm Diameter-240mm
-Mainly used for industrial small burners,
-Regulators for all propane cylinders are screw on and have the thread on the
-Regulator Type: POL screw connection(propane),
-Recommended Offtake: 7.5 kW (0.53kg/h)
PLEASE CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICE.
-Dimensions : Height-580mm Diameter-315mm
-Popular with canal and narrow boats for cooking and heating
-Also used by catering vans and industrial appliances such as shrink wrap
guns and floor sweepers in factories
-Regulator type: POL screw connection (propane)
-Recommended Offtake: 15 kW (1.05 kg/h)
In these conditions, “Company” means Calor Gas Limited, and “CALOR Outlet” means
CALOR Centres, Dealers, Retailers, Stockists or other supply points approved by
the Company. “CALOR”, “Refill Agreement Charge” means the Refill Agreement
Charge specified in your order form. “User” means the customer named on the
order form who is a party to this Cylinder Refill Agreement. “Cylinders” and
“Gas” are defined in condition 1.
1. Purpose of the Refill Agreement Charge, In consideration for the Refill
Agreement Charge, the Company agrees to refill the CALOR Cylinder(s)
(“Cylinders(s)”) indicated with supplies of CALOR Gas (“Gas”) during the
currency of this agreement. The Company will fulfil its obligation to refill the
Cylinder by providing the User with a pre-filled Cylinder in exchange for the
empty Cylinder, but reserves the right to refill the Cylinder by any other
means. A Cylinder(s) can only be exchanged for a similar replacement refill
Cylinder(s), otherwise a new agreement is required.
2. Future supplies of Gas – In entering into this agreement the User also
understands that he/she will pay additional sums at the prevailing rate for the
Gas contained in the Cylinder and for all future supplies of Gas as and when the
Cylinder is refilled in accordance with Condition 1.
3. Cylinders remain the property of the Company at all times and may only be
filled by the Company. The Company makes the Cylinder(s) available to the User
as a means of safely transporting andstoring the Gas supplied. This agreement is
not a rental agreement and it does not provide the User with title in the
Cylinder. The User will not part with possession or control of the Cylinders
(other than to a CALOR outlet) nor hold themselves out as having any rights in
breach of this agreement, nor purport to create or attempt to create any agency
or bailment in relation to the Cylinders or to
the User’s obligations.
4. Use of Cylinder – Cylinders may be used only as a container for Gas and
may not be sold, exchanged (other than for the Purpose of this agreement),
hired, assigned, transferred, mortgaged, lent, abandoned, nor damaged, defaced,
decanted, filled or tampered with. The User will not part with possession or
control of the Cylinders (other than to a Calor outlet) nor claim to have any
rights in breach of this agreement, nor create any agency or bailment in
relation to the Cylinders or to the User’s obligations.
5. The Company’s rights over the Cylinders – The User is liable for the safe
storage and use of Cylinders and the safety of any equipment used with them but
the Company may inspect or test Cylinders and any fittings used with them at any
time and remove and replace Cylinders if defective, or for any other reason, but
without the Company being under any obligation to do so. In any case of wil-ful
damage or breach of this Agreement the Company may repossess Cylinders
immediately and the User by entering into this agreement irrevocably authorises
the Company or their agent to enter on the User’s property for these purposes
and in that event this agreement is terminated. The Company may charge the User
for loss of use of a Cylinder, in the event of loss or damage to the Cylinder
but this charge shall not give the User any rights in the Cylinder. Unless the
Company, at its discretion, decides otherwise, the User will forfeit any rights
or benefits conferred upon them by this agreement.
6. Statutory Obligations – The Company will comply with all statutory and
appropriate Code of Practice requirements in respect of Cylinders but this shall
not mean that the Company has any obli-gation to maintain in good condition
Cylinders which are in the User’s possession.
7. Termination by the User – This agreement remains in force for 50 years.
The User may terminate this agreement by returning the Cylinder(s) in good order
to a CALOR outlet nominated for this purpose and shall be entitled on presenting
this agreement to a refund of a proportion of the Refill Agreement Charge.
8. Termination by the Company - This agreement may be terminated by the
Company in the event of any act of insolvency or breach of this agreement on the
part of the User.
9. Delivery - Where a Cylinder is to be delivered to the User the Company may
use an agent for this purpose.
10. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with English
11. VAT and any other applicable taxes will be charged at the appropriate
Calor Gas Bottles including Patio Gas bottles Patio 5kg & Patio 13kg, The rest of the range sizes are 4.5kg, 7kg, 15kg, 3.9kg, 6kg, 13kg, 19kg, 47kg, 12kg, 18kg, 6kg bbq, 6kg lite. We also supply Campingaz products including bottle 901, 904 and 907.
OUR SHOP ADDRESS IS:-
A.W.SMITH & PARTNER
41 OXFORD ROAD
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / MIDDLESEX
EMAIL :- AWSMITH.CALORGAS@GOOGLEMAIL.COM
A.W.Smith & Partner
41 Oxford Road
Tel: 01895 236781
MON 08:00 - 17:00
TUE 08:00 - 17:00
WED 08:00 - 17:00
THU 08:00 - 17:00
FRI 08:00 - 17:00
SAT 08:30 - 15:00
(Extended Summer Saturday Hours, Call for details)
Rothenberger Superfire2 Brazing torches
Welcome to our website.
Hope you find it easy to use and can find what you want.
Any queries please call or email us anytime.